Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Movie Assignment

The movie assignment was the only thing that I was able to figure out easily. I think it may have been because I am more familiar with the Imovie program than with any of the other that we have come across in class. It was also an enjoyable experience. From the selection of the pictures to writing the notes and choosing the transitions between every slide. I felt like I was watching all my work come together. There were some problems I came across like...How do I make the letters scroll slower in the film. In some instances the letters scrolled up so fast that I could barely read them. I had to play around a bit but was finally able to slow them down just a bit. Also I wish I had more ability to control the music. That may simply be due to the lack of experience with creating the movies. Overall I really enjoyed making the movie and felt proud of the work after I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment