Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Colleague's Websites

I really enjoyed looking at Lorna Jordan's website. I think that she used some great images and techniques in her project. The way that she put together the whole website made it interesting and appealing to the eye. Her literacy page is very informative and I like the set-up of the page. I also really like liked Lyndsey's page. I enjoyed her funny and goofy pictures on the website. It seems like she was able to figure out how to edit the pictures and came up with some great shots. I think her picture for her bio was very inviting and made me want to learn more about her. I found Denys' page to be very entertaining. One thing is the spelling mistakes he had on them and all the fruits. Was that intentional? Not so sure. Aside from that he found a beautiful picture of a landscape and had some terrific effects on them. I like the swirling effect almost like the mountain range was going down a toilet. I found it very entertaining. Well these are my three picks. Enjoy

1 comment: